Blizzard conducts several online marketing workshops each year. We specialize in the travel and tourism industry, and many hotels, resorts and vacation rental property managers have greatly benefited from our expertise.
Click below to see some of our upcoming workshops as well as prior workshop topics!
- Top 5 Online Marketing Priorities for 2015 Webinar
- VRMA 2014 Online Marketing Workshop Blizzard University
- Rezfest 2014 Online Marketing Workshop Blizzard University
- Glenwood Springs July 2014 Online Marketing Workshop Blizzard University
- Prioritizing your Online Marketing Efforts – What You MUST Pay Attention To Now
- Integrated Online Marketing – How to Create a Solid Marketing Plan for Maximum Results
- Evaluating Results with Google Analytics & Increasing Revenue with Conversion Testing. Free tools for Easy ROI
- Google’s World – Google My Business, Google Plus, Google Local, Google Maps
- Dissecting The Anatomy Of A Website– Tools For Evaluating Your Website
- SEO For Success –How To Build Content, How To Do Effective Keyword Research
- Using Google AdWords to Build Your Online Presence & Meet Your Marketing Goals
- Social Media: Build Presence and Loyalty with Consistent Brand Messaging
- Email Marketing Tips
“I attended RezFest for the first time this year and had an amazing experience. With the rush of things to do and hustle-and-bustle of a trip out of state, I was a bit overwhelmed. I received the email invite regarding Blizzard University and called for more details. The staff was very helpful from the sweet lady who took the call and Daniel who helped me better understand what BU had to offer our company. It was a no-brainer that I had to attend to see what all the hype was about!
I must admit BU was one of my favorite parts of the RezFest. Without this seminar, I wouldn’t have had such a memorable and educational time. The team was very informative and relayed information that had my brain motors running on overdrive the whole time! They were very receptive to feedback, questions, rebuttals, anything! The atmosphere was very relaxed but to the point – exactly what I needed. I truly enjoyed my time with the BU team as I felt the class was more of a learning period rather than a sales pitch. They understand the importance and urgency of building strong marketing values and techniques without pressuring you to make a switch/commitment based on their schedule. This is HUGE for someone who is constantly running about trying to solve the vacation world’s problems! This will win me over time and time again if I can attend future RezFest seminars. I left with a checklist of things to follow up on, pages full of notes and ideas, and exciting projects for my team. I would, without a doubt, recommend that everyone experience BU while attending RezFest. If the BU experience is a small reflection of the services Blizzard Marketing can provide to a company, I will continue my marketing ventures with the Blizzard team for years to come!
Please feel free to share and post this feedback as you best see fit. If you need to reach out to me, feel free to do so at any time. Your team is very helpful and has a wonderful vibe that makes me feel like we are all one, big happy family!” – Brittany Garger, Manager of Operations, Gibson Beach Rentals, Inc.
“Bottom line, thanks as always for imparting your expert knowledge for the benefit of those assembled.” – Brian Lence, Vacations, Inc.
“I just want to thank Blizzard Internet Marketing for a great 2-day workshop in Colorado. The information was relevant, valuable and cost-effective. We’ll be able to cover the cost of the seminar within two weeks of implementing only a fraction of what we learned. Great job!!” -Kaiser Realty
“Thank you all so much for sharing your knowledge with us. It is challenging to try to stay ahead in the ever changing Internet arena and you help us quite a bit.” – Jeannie Maynard, Village Realty OBX