WordPress Training Series Webinar On-Demand – An Introduction to Managing the Content on your Website
WordPress is perhaps the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world and the benefits are numerous, which is why we design each website that we build upon it.
This 60 minute video is geared towards entry level and beginners looking to learn how to use WordPress as the platform for their website.
President of Blizzard Internet, Trent Blizzard, and the Director of Web Development, Lindy Norris, walk you through the dashboard and the back end of a WordPress system to help you get the most out of your website.
Watch the webinar and learn how to:
- Create and manage pages
- Change and create search engine friendly URL’s
- Formatting text to match the theme and style of your branding
- Manage and add photos
- Create posts in your blog, which is an easy way to add content
- Upload PDF’s
- Manage specials via a WordPress plug-in
- Utilize plug-in’s that will make your site both user and search engine friendly
Get the webinar:
If you are considering WordPress, check out our webinar: 10 Reasons to Use WordPress to Manage Your Website