Webinar On-Demand: All About Google VI - Link Popularity
A website’s ranking in Google is heavily impacted by the quality and relevance of the links that point to your website; this is referred to as Link Popularity. Google also evaluates pages of websites and gives them a value called Page Rank.
Learn how link popularity affects your page rank, and what you can do to increase your search engine ranking as well as drive quality traffic to your site in this 70 minute webinar.
Watch and learn how strategic link building helps your website to rank well in search engines and what type of links provide the best bang for your buck in this webinar including:
- What is page rank, how page rank works, and how it doesn’t work?
- Why are page rank and link popularity important, and why do they matter?
- What are the impacts of not having page rank?
- How to improve pages on your site that don’t have page rank.
- Google’s latest algorithms make it harder to earn page rank, what do you need to do get it?
- Exterior links vs. interior links – what you need to know about crafting a smart linking strategy.
- Tips on how to send link juice to other pages of your website.
- Tips on how to evaluate websites to see if they have authority and trust, or are they poor sites or (even worse) link farms?