Webinar On-Demand: All About Google V – Optimizing Your Website
Implementing Keyword phrases strategically across your website is a key element for achieving search engine success. This webinar is a follow-up to Webinar III: Keyword Research, and will focus on best practices for optimization of your website.
In this information packed webinar, Carrie Hill and Trent Blizzard go over several topics including:
- What you should not be doing, and the best practices to fix optimization problems
- What is the indexablity of your website? In other words, is Google finding all of the pages on your website?
- Does your website have a strong foundation?
- Is your site both user-friendly and search-friendly?
- Strategies for linking and best practices for deep linking
- Dirty vs. clean URLs
- Benefits of Flash vs. text navigation
- What are the red flags of poor optimization?
- Are you loosing visitors in the cracks of your website?
- Are you making optimization mistakes that are costing you money?
- What is canonicalization and why is it important?
- Best practices to show that your Google that your website is trustworthy
- Is your webmaster helping or hurting your search engine presence?
Remember that search engine optimization is a lifestyle, not something that you can do once and forget about. So work into things, do what you can afford to do, and keep a wish list; then repeat the process.
Watch the Webinar: Sorry, this webinar is no longer available. See our current list of online webinars