Create your in-house search marketing expertise during a 2-day search marketing workshop intensively focused on gaining success from Google.
You are invited to join Blizzard Internet Marketing for a Google Boot Camp held in our hometown of Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
Join hospitality, lodging, vacation rental managers, and other travel companies to discover online marketing strategies that will increase search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your website, and improve your marketing strategy; guaranteed.
You will leave the workshop with a list of marketing action items, guaranteed, or your money back.
The workshop will be held on October 13 -14, 2010 at the Hotel Denver, in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. A Glenwood Springs landmark, The Hotel Denver is adjacent to the Colorado River the famous Glenwood Hot Springs, and is walking distance to historic downtown Glenwood Springs.
The Cost of the 2-Day Workshop Is:
- $599. There is a money back guarantee; attendees will leave with a list of valuable action items.
- Free for current Blizzard Internet Marketing, Inc. clients, $100 for the 2nd client attendee.
- Or purchase 5 hours of one-on-one consultation with Blizzard Internet Marketing for $1,000 then attend the workshop for free as a client.
Specifically, the Workshop Will Cover 4 Key Areas of Search Marketing Including:
- How to Orchestrate a Successful Google Campaign
- Tools to Manage, Track and Report Activities and Results
- Tips To Improve Website Rankings and Increase Traffic
- An Advanced Understanding of How Google Works
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to Optimize a Website for Search Engines
- How Google Works and the Steps to Maximize Search Rankings and Results
- How to Successfully Build Meaningful Links to a Website
- How to Get More Out of Google Analytics
- How to Get Higher Rankings Through Google Places
- How to Diagnose Problems With Google Webmaster Tools
- How to Track Results
Read more about the workshop, see the schedule and sign-up at http://Newsletter.BlizzardInternet.com/Workshops