We invite you to join Susan Blizzard and the Blizzard Internet Marketing Specialists for our 7th annual hands-on and informative 2-day workshop at the Glenwood Springs Community Center in Glenwood Springs, CO.
This workshop is designed specifically for marketing professionals within the lodging, resort & hospitality industry.
Learn the latest trends and tactics, practical applications and new developments along with important strategies that our marketing specialists use to achieve winning results, and acquire the necessary information and recommendations to increase ROI and revenue.
Our July 2015 Blizzard University will be dedicated to those in the beginner to intermediate stages of internet marketing. So whether you’re an executive trying to understand what your marketing department is dealing with, a rookie marketing director who now has control of online marketing efforts or an online marketer trying to sharpen your skills, this 2-day workshop is for you. We’ll cover several topics from SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Goal Setting, Measuring Results and more!
Blizzard University Topics will Include:
- Top 5 Priorities in Online Marketing for the Coming Year
- Work Smarter, Not Harder – How to Manage It All
- Integrated Marketing – The Path to Your Success
- SEO Strategies: Building Content & Optimizing for Success
- Using AdWords to Build Your Online Presence & Meet Your Marketing Goals
- Build Presence and Loyalty with Consistent Brand Messaging
- Success Through Understanding AND Executing
- Building A KPI Dashboard: Google Analytics Interpretation of Key Data
- SEO: How to Research Keywords Effectively
- Mobile Usage is the Biggest Tech Shift in Years
- Website Usability/Design
- Google+ / Google Local / Google My Business
We look forward to sharing our techniques and tactics with anyone who enjoys the ever changing world of internet marketing. Be sure to stay tuned to our Blizzard Blog for more information and updates.
“Blizzard University was such a valuable experience. Found it to be a non-intimidating forum to discuss what can be an intimidating topic. We are excited to use the information we learned – Thank you!” – Jennica Kwiecien, Vantage Resort Realty
“I just want to thank Blizzard Internet Marketing for a great 2-day workshop in Colorado. The information was relevant, valuable and cost-effective. We’ll be able to cover the cost of the seminar within two weeks of implementing only a fraction of what we learned. Great job!!” -Kaiser Realty