For a limited time, VRMA is waiving the $3 per unit portion of dues for any management company joining now until July 31, 2014.
As the trade association for the vacation rental management industry, it is important for VRMA (Vacation Rental Managers Association) to continue growing our membership as there is strength in numbers and unity.
Now, you can join or rejoin VRMA for only $300. Join Today!
Not merely an education—think of it as an advanced degree
- VRMA Seminars and Conferences—classes and personal connections
- Global business geo-analytics—business intelligence just for members
- Lessons from the smartest people in class—your peers. Sharing their secrets for success and building best practices to maximize sales
In promotion, we mean business
- Changing the way you get noticed—Discover Vacation Homes and Getting Away Together—innovative promotion comes from member collaboration and association action
- Providing the press with compelling global facts and stories about the advantages of vacation rentals that are managed by professionals—just like you
Advocacy is a team effort and VRMA leads the team, championing game changing standards, values and protection
- VRMA Review—the only magazine dedicated to the vacation rental management industry
- VRMA Weekly—e-newsletter sent directly to your inbox every Tuesday to keeps you abreast of industry news and trends
- VRMA’s Key Insights Blog—practical tips from industry peers that can help you run your business
- Elevating the industry with Member Code of Ethics
- Member access to VRMA governmental affairs awareness resources to help fight unfair restrictions and bans
Finally, real savings—really
- Earn commission when your guests rent a car through Avis Budget Group
- Volume discounts—save anywhere from $500-$3,200 on items you already purchase through our partnership with HD Supply
- Earn rewards points for items you already buy online—and redeem those points for a variety of rewards, including event registration and membership dues
- Significant member discounts on all industry-leading VRMA education program